The Sackage of Matt The Sackage of Matt

Not too great.

This shows the use of only basic use of flash. The ideas were scarce too, but I see that there was some hope and effort put in, which gives you a 2/5.

asfadwpf8n5j3n5 3n45 349 asfadwpf8n5j3n5 3n45 349

Oomph.

Spare me. Here are the flaws:
1 - Hip-hop-ish beat in the intro.
2 - CD crew? Yet another rip off of the clocks. I never liked the clocks anyway, sothis just bites.
3 - Ever heard of a concept called 'originality'? There are tonnes of clock/lock/noobock videos around. If you're gonna make one, make sure it stands out.

OrangeCD responds:

Oomph? What the hell are you smoking?

Ghandi part 5 Ghandi part 5

hmmm

Well, the idea is good, just that the sound is a bit low when he is speaking and igh when there is music. A bit more of movement and original art doesn't hurt either.

Oh, and add a preloader.

Drakenshaw test reel Drakenshaw test reel

Hmmm

Looks promising.

doornob1 responds:

oh it will be...

Caring is Creepy Caring is Creepy

Nice

Good for your first. Just try to improve on your graphics and animation. There are quite a few tuts around that are quite good. Meh, I'm not a great artist myself, but it comes with practice.

-=| Oompa Loompa. |=- -=| Oompa Loompa. |=-

Well,

Lovely FBF animation, but a bit pointless.

Jestar responds:

Well,
Lovely NG review, but a bit pointless.

Shirogane Shirogane

OmGORZ

I liked this movie. It had decent graphics and animation, just that the plot and sound effects arn't so great. 5/5

Mew&Nekotama Mew&Nekotama

HEHE!!111eleventyone!!

I remember reviewing your other movie about JManga a few days ago. I guess I loved this one just as much. Even though there were some gramatical errors... But anyways. Lovely.

BigRat BigRat

Meh

It was good, just that if you want to show videos, put it on youtube. This site is for flash work. 0/5

What is JManga What is JManga

Heh, lolz.

Yup, I liked the style and art. Lovely.

Let me guess... Is the girl based on Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied? The hair and horns surely remind me of her, and also how her name is Myu, which is what Mariko was repeating in the manga of such story. Anyways, I loved it.