Dress Up Dress Up

Good

Not bad. Even though it's a dress-up game, I liked it!

InterGalacticSpaceStrike InterGalacticSpaceStrike

Nice

I liked your use of high score loading.

Glitches: For some reason or another, I seem to stop shooting for no aparent reason.

Improvements: You should reduce the movement speed. It's really hard to aim.

Xx-Assassin-xX responds:

umm... there is ammo... lol Right above the health bar :D

Eye lag test Eye lag test

Yay

I like maths/physics represented in flash. You made good useof it. Oh, and remember to mention the frame speed.

Destroy Spongebob Destroy Spongebob

Not bad.

It's about time that someone made a kill spongebob game. I mean, what the hell is up with a sponge living in the sea? Come on!

Well done 4/5

Pong o' Doom Pong o' Doom

Hmmm

Too slow! Try making both the paddles and the ball move faster. Not much of a change, you just have to switch a variable or two.

Ultimate Maze Game Ultimate Maze Game

Good

I like the idea, just that my optical mouse that goes wacky every three seconds makes the first level impossible for me.

Prolly the best maze game I played so far. And I have played quite a lot.

Killer Dolls Killer Dolls

Tsk Tsk.

This is a complete copy of Krin's Crazy Kimono Doll Assault. Do an author serarch for 'krinn', and you'll see it.

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

Mehzorz

Well, the dress-up is good, and there are many items to choose from. However, for a game such as this, the load time is UnBeArAbLe. Try to remove the music, or choose a shorter loop. I think you imported it as a Wav file... Try to convert it to MP3 to reduce the size.

Apart from that, it's excellent for it's genre.

Who Stole My Medicine!? Who Stole My Medicine!?

NICE!!

LOL

Reminds me of a game on mario 64 DS

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Wow

This is one of the best flashes (if not the best) i have ever seen! Congrats, krin and company. As for wanghanglow, go to his website forums which will give you ALL the answers!